Wednesday, November 10, 2010

OMG! He has done all of them!

Today I have to work a lot so I don't have time to do any achievements.
And when I came back home from work, open my Laptop and sign in World of Warcraft, enter Aliabuone, that's a surprise.
My brother has done 4 achievement in 1 day. 3 of them are not easy to get.




The first one is a easy achievement for ppl who learn First Aid, you just have to use an Heavy Frostweave Bandage
on a ppl who is under 5% HP.
But 3 other achieve are much more harder.
All of them are related to a chain Q in Stranglehorn Vale.

Hemet Nesingwary: The Collected Quests this the last achievement, which will be done when you got 3 of these achievement:

The Green Hills of Stranglethorn


Hills Like White Elekk
 The Snows of Northrend (I've done this a long time ago)


 (OK! Time out! G2G! I'll complete this entry soon! :D Cya later!





 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment