Saturday, January 29, 2011

Love Story - Taylor Swift - World of Warcraft Version :D

 
 
I was so young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashbacks start
I'm standing still
On a balcony in Teldrassil

See the grell, see the furbolgs and harpies
I see you make you way through the trees
To wave hello
Little did I know

That you were Romeo and you were DPS
And the guards all said
"Stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the coast of Darkshore
Please don't go
And I said

Romeo take me somewhere we can just be free
I'll be waiting in contested territory
Though you are Horde and I am Alliance
It's a love story, baby just say yes

So I snuck out to Ratchet to meet you
I keep quiet cause I'm dead if I aggro
Close your eyes
Escape the war for a little while

Cause you were Romeo, you were a DPS
And everybody said,
"Stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go
And I said

Romeo take me somewhere we can just be free
All you do is mark yourself off PvP
Though you are Horde and I am Alliance
It's a love story, baby just say yes

Romeo save me from these monsters all around
This love is dangerous, it's a battleground
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story, baby just say yes.

Well I got tired of running
From the goddamn gankers who were headed my way
My faith in you was fading
When I met you north of Booty Bay
And I said

Romeo save me, I've been feeling so afraid
I want an adventure, but you just want to get laid
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said

Marry me, Juliet, you'll never be camped again
I love you from now until the very end
I talked to the guards,
Well actually I killed them
It's a love story
Baby just say yes

No comments:

Post a Comment